Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Thank You

Hello to everyone. I want to thank all the people who are following my blog. A few of my colleagues have personally told me that they enjoy reading my blog. I received alot of personal comments on my post What's In My Bag I seams to have put a smile on a lot of faces with my funny pictures.  I received a request  from a mom to help her find a special dress on line for her daughter's wedding. I want to thank everyone for their support. How about you guys what are somethings you are thankful for? To day I am wearing my favorite color. Black. My peplum top similar: HERE and Skirt: HERE






Skirt: H & M
Top: Pretty Girl


6 comments:

  1. great outfit i love how you have broken it up with the red belt!

    like you photos too the last one is so funny : )

    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk
    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pop of red from the belt.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your top! I have one just like it from Urban Outfitters :) <3 Emily

    http://theskinnybyemily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit!love the top
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for stopping by :)