Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wish List

OMG!!! I have been missing in blogging for a couple of weeks. It's that time of year and I have been very busy. Lot's of good and some challenging things going on in my life. However, for the most part I am doing fantastic and I miss my blog and I miss  keeping up with all the blogs I follow. Anyway, Every year I have a list of things that I would like to get for Christmas, I have narrow it down to these few items. How about you guys what's on your wish list for the holiday?

Dress : HERE Luggage: HERE
Shoes: HERE Laptop : HERE

8 comments:

  1. what a lovely dress and the heels is hot.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a very wonderful Christmas and a prosperous new year my friend..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhhhh! Love the shoes and the dress is exquisite. Damn! How's you btw? Wishing you a lovely Christmas time :)

    xoxo Gozika
    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy after Christmas! I hope you got all the items you wished for, especially that dress, It;s amazon!:)

    xo,Jackie
    wwww.stylemydreams.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you got something from your wish list.
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Nickel Eclipse," shown in partial form at The Olean Public Library Gallery early last fall, also includes several oil paintings that mix Iroquois stories and current economic realities of reservation life Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping. The best one, "Smoke Signals," shows a series of horizontal smoke rings surrounding a lit cigarette entwined by gas nozzles and hoses surmounting a turtle Newport Cigarettes Carton Price, the Iroquois symbol of the earth, against a background of enlarged wampum.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for stopping by :)