Friday, October 11, 2013

"Sweet With Envy" Be Inspired. Turned 1 today!

         "Sweet With Envy" Be              Inspired. turned 1 today!


WOW! I can't believe it has been a year since I started blogging. It has been a learning and rewarding experience. I have connected with some really awesome bloggers and I am very humble to have people who have followed my blog and encouraged me along the way. I want to give a heart felt Thank You! to everyone. It has been a great year and I look forward to sharing many more.

8 comments:

  1. Happy one year anniversary!!! I look forward to reading many more amazing posts :)

    xo, jackie
    www.stylemydreams.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! :)
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats girl! It's a day worth marking. Blogging aint easy. Hahahah...I have to say that I feel like such a looser cause I was for long waiting for my anniversary too (8.10) but when the day came, forgot to make a post to celebrate :D

    xoxo Gozika
    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats girl! Happy 1 year Anniversary, so happy to join you on your journey :)
    xx Rayann410

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blog anniversary. A little late but better now than ever, I think..:) I just joined your site too. # 121

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for stopping by :)