Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Calling All Shoe Addicts

I am a shoe addict, shoe crazy girl who love shoes and can not and probably will not get enough of them in my closet. On days when I need a little pick me upper, I find it very comforting to just look at beautiful shoes. I invite you to check out my Pinterest and Facebook shoe envy pages to check out some beautiful shoes. I am also asking for some help with my unhealthy obsession. If you have a page dedicated to shoes on any of these platform please extend me and invitation.



Tom Ford
Tom Ford
bebe

Gucci

7 comments:

  1. Those golden Tom Ford heels!!!! OMG!!! Great choices!!!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the Tom Ford heels, and Gucci! Je t'aime. Great selections!

    www.trescharmantxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh so amazing! totally love them alllll! you want to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very hot shoes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!! :D
    I really like your blog,
    I´m following you!!
    maybe if you want, you could visit my blog too,
    and if you like it, follow me back! :)
    http://modacapital-blog.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for stopping by :)