Thursday, November 22, 2012

Style Inspiration

Happy Thanksgiving  to everyone. I hope everyone is having a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving. I have eaten myself silly and tumbling through a ton of fashion inspiration looks. I came across Kim Kardashian in this teal and Yellow combo. Love her or hate her you have to admit she has great style. I always admire almost everything she is featured in. Her Makeup is always flawless and chic. Maybe it is her shapely figure that speaks to my sense of style whatever it is we are very sweet with envy for this look. 



To recreate this look click: HEREand HERE or HERE

3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful look and thanks so much for the shoppers guide. I tried to order the skirt but they are sold out in teal color at Asos. Still making up my mind if I want to buy the purple.

    Thanks so much for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still love color blocking. Its just so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for stopping by :)